Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug 2013 (English) DVD-R.AC3 Torrent Download

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)

Good rate 8 Bad rate 3


Seeds 127 Seeds Peers 63 Peers

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Peter Jackson
Starring: Martin Freeman, Ian McKellen, Richard Armitage


Download torrent


Description:
A younger and more reluctant hobbit, Bilbo Baggins set out on an unexpected trip to the Lonely Mountain with a lively group of dwarves to reclaim his stolen mountain home from a dragon named Smaug.
Review:
The best of the best. Pitt has crafted a masterpiece. I should say at this point, I'm a new fan of LOTR movie after watching this movie. My friends and family always told me that I should see the previous three films, and now I can not wait to sit down with a bowl of popcorn and witness the magnificent scale and perfectly executed notice Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey brought all 5 senses of mine. Maybe I can count on the Hobbit as a sixth sense. It was just that good.First all, 48fps was just nice and clean sharp eye. It was a touch of technological wizardry of Jackson, and it worked perfectly, so that the viewer feels that he / she was spying picture frame Bilbo pine fireplace or looking over a cliff and onto the scratch Vedal. It seems far-fetched, but lets just say I forgot I was watching the movie and you can see for yourself what I mean.The execution is wonderful as well, walked, they shot angles, acting, script, and then, more. Score by Howard Shore was so clever and are sure to put a smile on your face. The entire film will put a smile on your face. The Hobbit will remind you to do great things, no matter how small.


No comments:

Post a Comment