Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Man of Steel 2013 English.BluRay.480p Torrent Download

Man of Steel (2013)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 1


Seeds 131 Seeds Peers 95 Peers

Man of Steel torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Zack Snyder
Starring: Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon


Download torrent


Description:
Young migrant worker is forced to confront his secret alien heritage when Earth is attacked by members of his race.
Review:
I'm a big fan of Superman and luckily I was able to see early diagnosis and believe me it was a great movie. I had very high expectations of the film, and this film totally exceeded all my expectations. The visual effects and action sequences of the film is actually better than I've seen in my life. Easily beats the Avengers every way and probably will become a hit movie at the box office. Do not know why critics say it is more focused on the action on the character of Clark Kent. I was completely balanced in all aspects. A must see movie for everyone and, in my opinion, is not only the best film of the summer, but the best comic book movie of all time. And so, with the best results and put Hans Zimmer. 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment