Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 English DVDRip [720p] Torrent Download

The Avengers (2012)

Good rate 5 Bad rate 2


Seeds 128 Seeds Peers 93 Peers

The Avengers torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Fantasy
Director: Joss Whedon
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson


Download torrent


Description:
Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. unites the super-humans to save the planet from Loki and his army.
Review:
I have to anyone who will listen that this is one of the best adventure movies I've seen say. Its almost impossible to express how pumped I am now, I've seen. I deliberately avoid hyping yourself for movies, because the expectations are too high, it seems that you can accomplish anything. Tend to avoid hype train whenever possible. That said, I stole to watch this movie and was completely aboard the hype train. It is hardened to help. So, I was of course open to intense disappointment this film is not good. Im so happy to report the opposite happened.The only word I can think of to describe this movie is awesome. Her amazing work and I had hoped and more. Its outstanding game for the uninitiated, but it's fanboy will want to make sure. That every little nuance that fanboy wants to see. One of the many things I loved the tension and level of conflict that occurs between team members. Its not a two-dimensional team of amazing that bands together to fight crime, Ho Ho Ho. Most do not like each other in a fist and has so much texture that is released. This is great because there are so many of these characters are larger than life. They have egos and big guns are not used to working with other people, and even play by the rules. Stark, Thor and banners whole thing on the other side of the fence, so to speak. Then theres Widow, Hawkeye and Captain America, which is used to following orders and playing in the command structure. They are all thrown together in a beautiful and best of all plausible fashion. Again, more than I ever dreamed possible.The whole team really delivered. You need more than just action actors and stunt doubles to play these parts. Pathos is there, but so are time and really deep performances. See, I've been absent for Ed Norton as a train of excitement I'm talking about, but I'm happy to say that I was Mark Ruffalo win. I hope hes closed for the long haul, because we need more changes. Three is the lucky number for movie posters. Every other player in Avnegers that we've seen is better than their previous incarnation (each individual) with the possible exception of RDJ as Stark. Hes awesome, but it's hard to top its Take on the character of the original Iron Man in the ensemble movie. I also fully disclose that I am madly attracted to Scarlett Johansson. I thought her character widow is amazing, but I'm definitely belong through rose-colored glasses. The character arcs that work there, of course, the film will surprise many general audiences expect anything more than a kind of popcorn Transformers scarfdown.I really do not want to give away any movie in this review, because this is a film that requires each stage to be felt. Do yourself a favor and stay intact. Its like I saw the movie (except as shown trailers) and although obviously your reading this review, read on with any spoilers whatsoever. Experience the awesomeness for yourself. Avengers movie as well as a team on the screen is an irresistible force. Im just saying, Hulk and Thor combined equally awesome and leave it at that. This film defines a must see.


No comments:

Post a Comment