Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What Richard Did 2012 Eng.PDVD.AC3 Torrent Download

What Richard Did (2012)

Good rate 12 Bad rate 0


Seeds 111 Seeds Peers 75 Peers

What Richard Did torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Drama
Director: Lenny Abrahamson
Starring: Jack Reynor, Roisin Murphy, Sam Keeley


Download torrent


Description:
What Are the following Richard Richard Karlsen, golden-boy athlete and undisputed alpha male set his privileged youth of South Dublin, through the summer between the end of school and ... See full summary?
Review:
I almost enjoy the film, but the dialogue is weak and leaves only half wanting.To movie has good action movie young cast, and the film marked along the beautiful decor holds my interest throughout.The not look much like kind I grew up in Ireland I doubt Celtic tiger.I this film will win awards, but it is a good watch all same.So just to have a little moan and say my main gripe was. This lead actress how annoying accent may be a bit extreme, but I felt as if every second word out of his mouth that really started barbecue to me.I honestly do not think I could have to take more of it you know what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment