Thursday, May 23, 2013

House at the End of the Street 2012 [English].DVDScr.x264 Torrent Download

House at the End of the Street (2012)

Good rate 15 Bad rate 4


Seeds 140 Seeds Peers 65 Peers

House at the End of the Street torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Director: Mark Tonderai
Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Max Thieriot, Elisabeth Shue


Download torrent


Description:
A mother and daughter move to a new city and their parents, killing a young girl living in the house next door to find out. When the daughter befriends the son, she learns the story is far from over.
Review:
This film was a pleasant surprise for me, I thought, but it would be more because of the horror ... I do not call, so that IR thriller with good twists here and there as well. I liked the actors and the storyline. The actor did a good job, esp. Students young male lead. This was a true story, it is IMO. Music was a huge part of the film, too. It was a good soundtrack, scenes that I failed, but I'm afraid of! It was like another character. Definitely for all the right reasons, it is worth seeing. Very entertaining and kept my attention all the time. All this, without the blood and guts Galore - think of the old Alfred Hitchcock's thriller, which depends more on the audience's expectations and desires I have. Finally, the story came out, I thought, but I was not surprised at how wrong I was. He smiled the way to the theater.


No comments:

Post a Comment