Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Jobs 2013 (English) DVDRip 480p Torrent Download

Jobs (2013)

Good rate 24 Bad rate 4

Seeds 112 Seeds Peers 94 Peers

Jobs torrent

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2013
Genre: Biography, Drama
Director: Joshua Michael Stern
Starring: Ashton Kutcher, Dermot Mulroney, Josh Gad

Download torrent

The story of Steve Jobs' ascension from college dropout to one of the most revered creative entrepreneurs of the 20th century.
Jobs was not always a nice person - he was a visionary things in ways that they can be seen - not as they were. But visionary film stands. Acting is OK - I found Dermot Mulroney and Mathew Modine some time. Ashton Kutcher is not the reason I went to the movies - but it was better than I expected. I had no expectations of the role of Steve Jobs. After reading the book of Job - I was familiar with his journey and think it was well presented. This is not his personal life - it is his business life. Jobs was able to make many people rich and it hurt some of those sitting with him for many years. I heard that usually do not do well in the biographical film theater - you can not do that well either - but mostly because viewers' preconceptions of the subject. It will probably do better on the rental market, but I still found. Not a great movie, but I think Steve Jobs was true for life. He was not perfect, but he was a genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment