Saturday, July 27, 2013

Percy Jackson the Lightning Thief 2010 [English] (BDRip) Torrent Download

Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief (2010)

Good rate 23 Bad rate 5


Seeds 119 Seeds Peers 95 Peers

Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2010
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: Chris Columbus
Starring: Logan Lerman, Brandon T. Jackson, Steve Coogan


Download torrent


Description:
Hes a teenager fall of Greece and his determination to settle for adventure had a constant battle between He had a light.Hes a teenager fall of Greece and his determination to settle for adventure had a constant battle between He had a light.
Review:
I went to see this movie without any expectations. I have not read the books, and I just read through paper.Yes, parts of the other films, but this is what makes the film different is that it is not taken too seriously, as a Harry P. Was like most of the players were ordered to sink it up.I do not look at the clock during the movie (two hours), which is a good sign that I can agree for ride.What I did not like was the fact that most of Mythology that was missing. Expectedly knowledge. All she does not allow me to interact with the main characters, because I do not know enough about them (in the movie). Music was not overbearing, but the film did very well. Nothing memorable except Hell.S Road / Fx performed at an acceptable level, particularly in Hades (the place is not God). But the gods were too human in my liking.Maybe manufacturers hope that this film will fill the void left Harry P. The hero of this film is the same age as Harry in his last film.I do not believe that this factor (DVD).


No comments:

Post a Comment