Thursday, July 18, 2013

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 2009 English (BDRip) Dual Audio Torrent Download

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)

Good rate 6 Bad rate 1


Seeds 109 Seeds Peers 92 Peers

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2009
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: David Yates
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Michael Gambon, Rupert Grint


Download torrent


Description:
As Harry Potter begins his sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he discovered an old book marked mysteriously This book is the property of the Half-Blood Prince and begins to learn more Lord Voldemorts dark ; past.
Review:
I was lucky enough to see a preview of Half-Blood Prince for three days before opening day. I saw it a second time with my son, who is not quite ten, but it is generally mature for his age, he does not scare easily. Tours of give me the unique advantages of both adult and child perspective in the film. I only recently began to tell me a true Harry Potter fan after my son introduced me to these movies a couple of years. I finished the book last only three weeks before seeing the film adaptation of Half-Blood Prince first time.With all the details of the book very fresh in my mind, I had high expectations for the film. But Yates, a rooster and put into production definitely saved. The film impresses on many levels of artistic point of view. Removed and washed out colors landscapes convey a sense of constant fear and premonisyon. Train travel standard Hogwarts was particularly stark, seen against a landscape scorched plants of warm summer sun and dotted with pools of dark water. Usual abundant greenery and joyous ride the trains nowhere to be seen.Personally, I felt the pace was on-site and in the movie chic make time for all the key plot points. But only if you enjoy a line plot driven by character and emotion. For many of the younger, looking wizard duels are frightening and magical attacks by animals, the first hour and a half of the film drags on a bit. My son certainly became flesh, and he did not appreciate délikatèsa and refinement in the field and approach.Most cinematic in tone and threatening blacks in the film was also lost in his, while I'm happy that the fine details contribute a general sense of the whole time-anpyetan darkness. There are bad things in life to be afraid of spiders than great hair. My son missed seeing


No comments:

Post a Comment