Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Incredible Hulk 2008 Eng BluRay Torrent Download

The Incredible Hulk (2008)

Good rate 22 Bad rate 5


Seeds 114 Seeds Peers 83 Peers

The Incredible Hulk torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2008
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: Louis Leterrier
Starring: Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth


Download torrent


Description:
Dr. Bruce Banner, thanks to the gamma-ray experiment that went wrong, turning into a giant green-skinned body, because their heart rate is too high. Meanwhile, a soldier uses the same technology to become an evil version of the original.
Review:
For those who only know the Hulk TV series Hulk comic book original, or the regrettable Ang Lee Hulk, you should be aware that this new version is a combination of Origins . Without spoiling it, one of the major components of the new Hulk series comes from the alternate universe that Marvel. There are many differences between the final universe. In this version, did not get its advertising with gamma radiation in an experimental bomb explosion. I wont spoil it, but you can go to www.marvel.com and look under the ultimate if you want to get the heart. I can truly say that this version bore little bit of everything, no matter what your knowledge of the Hulk character, not everything.Personally Tie-ins, I felt It was well thought out release. This allows any future relationship by limiting version of the Hulk. This will allow for future Marvel film makers to features from other universes, and time re told to put together what they were treated well please.This in crowd choose. Can some of the popular products to make me forget that I do not like a certain actor and i really appreciate the total experience of fun , something to smile about. I will not mention which one I do not care, because all this will lead to useless debate.Story - sophisticated and smart fast, yet very understandable, sophisticated, but easily taken in accordance with the non geeks. Many links to the comic, comic and TV shows actual alternative to Sneak Peek all seemed happy. I was really big was.CGI. Nila know why some nit-pick, but you can not please everyone, I guess. The action was awesome with a lot of this! If you ever read one of my reviews, you will know that they are fans of overall entertainment. Although I have a choice, I do not base opinions of only actor, writer, director, production company, genre, or whatever. So if you do not like my opinion, so be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment