Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Raven 2012 [English].DVDRip.x264 Torrent Download

The Raven (2012)

Good rate 11 Bad rate 4


Seeds 117 Seeds Peers 75 Peers

The Raven torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Mystery, Thriller
Director: James McTeigue
Starring: John Cusack, Luke Evans, Alice Eve


Download torrent


Description:
Begins when a madman committing gruesome murders inspired by Edgar Allan Poe's works, a young Baltimore detective forces Poe concludes with him because his stories to stop a reality.
Review:
I was a big fan of movies in general Whodunnit, and I wanted to see what Raven shopping. I have to assume that it will be like any other movie Ripper/19th killer Jack century and will continue. I was right in his assessment, but, despite these cliches Raven is the most brilliant film like this: I was a big fan of movies in general Whodunnit, and I wanted to see what Raven shopping. I have to assume that it will be like any other movie Ripper/19th killer Jack century and will continue. I was right in his assessment, but, despite these cliches Raven is the most brilliant film as follows:


No comments:

Post a Comment